A Credit Bureau Solution Provider in Africa intends to have an excellent and highly experienced team sourced both locally and internationally to occupy the underlisted positions:
1. CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER (COO)
To report to the Managing Director, and coordinate the Technical Support and Customer Service of the company. In addition, candidate will provide strong leadership and direction in managing the Credit Bureau in Nigeria and will jointly be accountable for the Profit and Loss in business operation and expansion with the MD. S(he} will also support the MD in developing plans at country level and ensuring the long - term profitability of the business.
• Leadership and People Management Skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and coaching skills.
• Professional membership of relevant institutes or a relevant postgraduate qualification.
• Result Oriented and has good knowledge of IT software and Hardware.
• Over 10 years experience in the Credit Industry.
• First Degree from a reputable University.
• A business oriented post graduate degree and other related professional qualification are required.
2. HEAD, HR & ADMIN
Originate and lead HR/ Admin practices and objectives that will produce superior performance from the company workforce.
• A first degree in the social sciences or related discipline.
• At least 8 years of cognate work experience, of which at least 3 must have been spent at middle management level in a well structured company.
• Professional membership of C1PMN or a relevant postgraduate qualification would be a distinct advantage.
• Very good interpersonal and communications skills.
3. HEAD MARKETING, SALES/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT:
Drive and monitor the development of new customer relationships and maintenance of existing ones, and supporting/interfacing with other teams involved in meeting clients/customer needs.
• Minimum of first degree and membership of a relevant professional association.
• Budgeting skills
• Relationship management, Marketing and selling skills
• Exposure at mid-management level to introducing and marketing credit (based) products
• Good interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills
• Project management skills
4. HEAD FINANCE & ACCOUNTS
To establish and maintain a set of sound policies, procedures, standards and tools consistent with current practice in order to ensure proper accounting, financial management and control.
• A first degree and professional accounting qualifications (ACA, C1SA, ACCA e.t.c)
• 8 years cognate work experience
• Excellent working knowledge with computers in general with high level proficiency in computer Accounting Packages.
• Possesses excellent numerate skills
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should apply online. Application letters and resumes should be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org or through the SIAO Job Portal: www.siao-onlinerecruitment.com
Or Send application to:
The Recruitment Manager SIAO
18B, Temple Road
P.O. Box 55461,
Ikoyi - Lagos or www.siao-onlinerecruitment.com
Closing Date: 28th July 2009
- boost your career
- career achievement
- Dangers of office romance
- dating at the office
- digital camera
- dry mouth
- earning potentials
- Ebay or Craigslist
- Flip Websites
- freelance work
- Get a job
- Google Adsense
- heart palpitations
- job interview
- Major Cities
- Odd Jobs
- office policy
- office relationships
- Office romance
- part time work
- Personal Trainer
- POST CODE
- Professional Association
- Salary negotiation
- Sell stock online
- sexual harassment
- Sporting Events
- State capital
- sweaty palms
- University Students
- work force
- Write Online